The ecHome Carbonized Bamboo Cutting Board with Vertical Stand 34x27cm is an environmentally friendly sound choice as a kitchen cutting board as bamboo is a renewable resource. Bamboo is much harder and durable than maple cutting boards.
This bamboo cutting board has a better cutting surface and is gentle on knives to preserve their sharpness for prolonged quality cutting. The high-quality bamboo compressed cutting board has no cracking nor splicing on its surface to effectively prevent growth or bacteria and bad odor on the board. The bottom of the board also has a rotatable vertical stand allowing the board to drain water easily and to prevent it from being wet after use and cleaning.
It is also great for the environment as the bamboo material of the cutting board can be naturally degraded without the use of chemical, thus, reducing environmental pollution when the board becomes unusable.
- Features rotatable vertical stand at the bottom of cutting board allowing board to stand up for easy water draining and preventing cutting board from getting wet
- Made with five years old bamboo and carbonized/compressed at high temperature and pressure increasing the board’s hardness and toughness
- Does not contain any harmful chemical substances, safe to use
- No cracking nor splicing on board surface to prevent growth or bacteria and bad odor
- The cutting board can be naturally degraded without chemical treatment, reducing environmental pollution
Dimension: 340(l) x 265(w) x 20(h) mm